- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
- Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
- Prepared for small repairs. For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
- 10pcs Copper Aluminum Welding Cored Wire (11.8inch x 0.06inch) or
- 10pcs Copper Aluminum Welding Cored Wire (19.6inch x 0.06inch) or
- 10pcs Silicon Aluminum Welding Cored Wire (11.8inch x 0.06inch)