Play Music in Multi-Way. Enjoy music and hands-free call on the road. You need an In-car FM transmitter to stream music from your phone, tablet, MP3, MP4, TF card, even USB flash disk to the car stereo system.
The Dual USB Car Charger offers convenient charging for you and your friends.1A USB port designed for reading USB MP3 music and both can be used for charging.
- With FM signal, it can play music from your Bluetooth-enabled devices to the car stereo system.
- Also support play music from TF card, USB flash disk(Both≤32GB).
- Easy to switch between Bluetooth, TF card, USB disk mode with a long press Key.
- The priority play sequence is Bluetooth > TF card > USB.
- Clear Sound: Easily make crystal clear hands-free calls or listen to music with CVC noise cancellation technology.
- Universal Compatibility: Bluetooth Transmitter perfectly works with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, and other Bluetooth enabled devices such as MP3, MP4 Player.
- HANDS-FREE FUNCTION: Built-in Microphone, Switch to Hands-free mode automatically from music playing status when receiving calls.Answer/Reject/Hand up/Recall all in one keypad.
- CAR BATTERY VOLTAGE FUNCTION: Show 3 seconds of Auto voltage when putting in the Car cigarette lighter and Speech battery case.Let you always keep the battery state of health. Then it will enter the automatic play mode.
- MUSIC PLAYING FUNCTION: Support Bluetooth Music/ USB Disk/ TF Card / MP3/WMA player. With anti-interference performance and noise suppression (CVC) technology.Listening to music while charging.
- Bluetooth Connection.
- Power on the device and has voice prompts: Bluetooth is ready to pair.
- Turn on a cellphone or other Bluetooth device and search the name of in the Bluetooth column.
- Voice prompts after connected.
Connecting The Car FM Radio
- Power on the device.
- Choose any clear channel in-car radio.
- Long press the answer key until the LED display flashing.
- Rotation the answer knob to adjust the same channel with car FM.
- Short press the answer key to fixing the channel.
- Please try different channels to achieve the best